SUCHOCLAN!!! LOL!!

Hello!! You'll probably know who I am (It's me again , blueheart. okay, silverpool is NEVER gonna come, I think)
So the title...is.....a little bit too...yeah.
But this is great news! We're making a CLAN!! It's called SUCHOCLAN!!!
Okay, you'll probably wonder what in the name of StarClan "sucho" means. It means a lot to me, but it's kinda complicated to explain. You see, I have a partner and have a club named "SUCHOCLUB," but it's not really official yet, so don't go telling off about it. And that's the reason why I made the clan SUCHOCLAN. Yes, I know, the reason is pretty lame. But anyways, I will make allegiances and other stuff for suchoclan. Of course I'm the leader (sorry, I'm kind of a stubborn person) and silverpool is the deputy. Wait, does that mean I have to be BlueSTAR? (That kind of reminds you of someone, eh?) And the med (medicine cat) will be....Echoleaf, my littermate >< Also, my littermate (the OTHER one) will be the first warrior here, Smalltail. And Whitepelt who is ALSO my littermate. And Oakpelt, Mistleaf, Dawnmist, Redwhisker, Pinetail, Breezefur, Tawnyfur, Whitewhisker are warriors too. And apprentices: Brackenpaw, Hollowpaw, Goldenpaw, Cinderpaw, Duskpaw. AND KITS: NO ONE YET >.< So these are the allegiances for now, and if you want your name posted on the allegiances page (which I will be making right after this) just comment down in THIS POST (ONLY) and then I will add it. But! I will update the allegiances JUST once a month so I can get a rest. Or else, I might spend the rest of my life updating the allegiances. And if I forget to put you in the allegiances page when a month has pass since you commented, nag me all you want, just like the article thing. Thanks!
Bye!
-Blueheart
UPDATED IN APRIL 2, 2017

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Legends of the Clans spoiler page

Bravelands!

Who's your favorite?