Newsflash!

Hello everyone!
It's still me, Blueheart. (okay, let's just  say that silverpool won't be here a lot)
So, today, as the title says, there's some news I'm bringing.
Well, from this day, I'm opening the article writing page! I wrote that I will be opening an article writing thing in the  "Hello!" page. (the first one) So, finally, I'm making one.
You can write what you want as an article below the comments page ONLY HERE. Then, I will copy and paste it and make it to a post. and by the way, you will have to write your title and your name (not your real one, but your nickname) And, if you post your article in the comments, and I don't do a thing about posting it, nag me all you want. So I hope you guys have fun pouring your ideas here.
Bye!
-Blueheart
UPDATED IN APRIL 2, 2017

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Legends of the Clans spoiler page

Bravelands!

Who's your favorite?